NIC’s Intermediate Course has 3 steps, pre-intermediate, intermediate, and upper -intermediate, so that you can learn Japanese in a class appropriate to your level. These steps lead you to the next course in the Advanced Course.
The Main textbooks are Manabō Nihongo 学ぼうにほんご, pre-intermediate, intermediate, and upper-intermediate.
including 8% consumption tax
||Once lesson/a week
|Twice lessons/a week
|LESSONS / WEEK
|FEE / LESSON
- A minimum of 2 persons is required to begin lessons.
- Materials are not included in the tuition.
- Please pay prior to the first class.
- No refunds for any reason.
- All fees are in Japanese Yen and include 8% consumption tax.
- For group lessons, please Contact us.
- This course is for people who have already studied Japanese at beginner level, for example “Japanese for Busy People 1, 2, and 3”, or equivalents.
- After completing the pre-intermediate course, you will be able to understand basic information, and you can follow the main point in short, clear, and simple messages and announcements. You should be able to talk about everyday topics, for example, family and other people, your job, and living conditions.
- Let’s learn 600 Kanji!
- This course is designed for people who has completed the above pre-intermediate course, or who has passed the JLPT N3.
- After completing the intermediate course, you will be able to understand the main points on familiar matters, for example at work on radio and TV programs. You can describe experiences in a simple way by connecting phrases, and can briefly give explanations and reasons for opinions. You can deal with most situations while traveling in Japan.
- Let’s learn 1,000 Kanij!
- This course is designed for people who has completed the above intermediate course, or who has passed JLPT N2.
- After completing the upper-intermediate course, you can understand most TV news. You will be able to interact with a degree of fluency that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible.
- Let’s learn 2,000 Kanji!